Total votes: 88
wissen.de Artikel

Making Contact in Great Britain

How can I trace my relatives and friends in Britain?

It is sometimes helpful to place an advertisement in the personal column of local newspapers in the area where relatives or friends were last known to be living. Addresses of local newspapers in Britain can be obtained from 'Willings Press Guide', published annually by:

Reed Information Services
Windsor Court
East Grinstead House
East Grinstead
West Sussex RH19 1XA

... klicken Sie zum Weiterlesen auf den folgenden Button
Total votes: 88